Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Butterfly Effect

My life is in utter chaos these days. And somewhere, long ago I read something to the effect that chaos was infact an order, and anything other than chaos is a disturbed equilibrium. I need to go read up on that.

Weekends now are packed with brain draining, adrenaline pumping, patience-testing activities. Children are not reasonable or logical. Adults are also not, mostly.

Another work week for the procrastinator. Two gruelling days of deadlines and obligations. Is it really worth all this worry and brain overload, for a few extra bucks, some expensive possessions and some luxuries? It does not seem as attractive as a simple and humble life.

I'm avoiding my old friends, I dont like chips as much, I am not sympathetic as much, I dont like weekends anymore, I dont watch movies anymore, I am changing to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment