Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diaries of a mad maniac

Lately, I've been really working at work. I have just realised that I have never done a more stressful job. Cramming for exams have come close, but atleast there were days off. Feels like I am a leaf being washed along in the strong currents of a continuously flowing river.

Today, I failed my first driving road test. I am glad this country has such high standards for passing new drivers. It is a costly affair to fail, but I can understand the reasoning behind the process.

I am still reading Greg Heffley's diaries. It is a very entertaining piece of work and a familiar window to the challenges we faced growing up as children. Heh heh... here I go down mischievous memory lane...

I think Michael Buble has one of those really gifted voices! Music.really.helps.cope.with.life.

Family will always be one of those things that will be beyond my level of control. It needs constant work, effort, thinking, patience, understanding, etc, etc. It is after all one of evolution's strategies for survival of the species.

If I had one wish today to be in some place for a holiday, I'd be in Greece - the famed land of Zeus and the gods and goddesses of Mt Olympus, salads/olives and Homer - where white stone walls meet blue oceans.

No comments:

Post a Comment