Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Curiosity Killed the Cat

How did I end up here? One thing led to another, that's how. Circumstances, over which we have very little control on, lead us on different paths.

Weekends end almost as fast as they approach.

I can't remember the last time I slipped and fell. Might have been years ago. But today at the supermarket, I scraped my knee (through my denim) as I slipped and fell on child vomit. My initial reaction was shock, I don't even recall the pose I landed on! After a quick wash, my first thought was to ask somebody to make sure it was cleaned up. PREGNANT FOLK WALK BY, YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICKS! If your kid puked, warn the cleaners or wipe it with a tissue. Geez, have you any brains capable of comprehending consequences of your actions??

Also to note, I have advanced to the "Apprentice" level on Mouse Hunt!

I am thrilled to know you made it in the end, just like you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment