Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Behind the smiles

It's been a cloudy day on Planet Shu.

A series of events which occurred throughout the day triggered a strong emotional response. Even the fact that year 2010 was nearing its end was enough to move me. As I step over from 2010 to an uncertain 2011, I take with me the good I worked hard to build this year and I move farther away from some of the most strongly-bound memories of my past.

I worked 2 extra hours after work. I was not mentally exhausted and in fact, I was happy to do it for the company. Today, I learnt that the training my company sent me to a few days back was a very expensive one. Right now, I am feeling so grateful for it and for the livelihood this job provides me.

Some songs accidentally catch my attention (for no particular reason) and I have no peace till I find it and listen to the tune a hundred times to get over it. This one I heard while waiting at a traffic light on my way to work:

No comments:

Post a Comment