Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Tipping Point

What an exhausting day, I have very nearly lost the will to live because of this disease. This chronic cough has left me feeling so weak and dizzy and my abdominal muscles will surely take ages to recover from this soreness.

Not surprisingly, I lost my rational guarded self at work. "What the hell are you doing here Shu, in this desk job?", asked a voice in my head. I suspect that it could have been the lack of oxygen going to the brain.

After work, I had to go and buy a pack of briefs for a family member of mine. Now I didn't think twice about it till I met the sales guy who shot me down with the ugliest stare ever, AS IF I were collecting costumes for my cross-dressing fantasies. Dumbass.

You want a piece of me?? Go ahead. Today, you can take what you like.

2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! I hope you were nasty to the man.

    Are your kidneys in working order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they haven't already dislodged themselves from the forces, they must be fine!!

    ReplyDelete