Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Im back, Im back

Ahhhh...feels so good to be blogging again!!! I have dearly missed it.

Let's see ... since my last blog, my flu's gone (a-lmost!), I have +1 wisdom tooth, my little nephew started school and I have a smart phone.

The long awaited Nokia C7 finally made its way to my hands a few days back. By now, most of my initial excitement is gone. It looks and feels great. Much more functions left to discover and use. The best two things about it are the free navigation feature and personalising experience with the phone. On the downside, it has annoyed me alot by eating away my credit by connecting to the internet in misleading ways... I was left stranded on a couple of occassions when I had to make important calls. Also, messaging on a touch screen takes some getting used to. 

After several weeks of shying away from family obligations and feeling gulity about it, I am trying to make time for them and to try and enjoy it while I am at it. It's working for now. Got to love my sis, she's a star. With all the challenges that come her way, she is still upright and keeping things under control. AND she puts up with my ways with little fuss.

I keep hearing a catchy song on radio these days, called Tonight I'm Lovin' You by Enrique Iglesias Ft. Ludacris. And today, I thought, hey let me check it out on Youtube because the beat sounded good. YIKES!! There are too many sexual depictions (of the disturbing kind) in it. Seriously, do these musicians overuse these elements just to attract fans and Youtube views? Are they not aware that they are creating new social standards which most weak minded youth feel obligated to conform to? *sigh*

Been bumping into too many jokes lately! Today, I came across a hilarious line uttered by one of my good humoured colleagues. I nearly fell off my chair. Apparently, she had forgotten to draw her "eyebrows" that day to work. OMG priceless. 

Here's one from Pink. I think she has a great voice and best of all, she expresses her songs without the extra frills and they feel honest. (Oops she used the F-word!).

"Perfect" by Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment