Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Attempt No. 3

Here I am again for the third time, trying to start and keep a blog going. The challenge lies not in opening a blog, but in maintaining one. The first time I tried years back, it felt stupid to ramble on about myself to no-one (still does, but now I care a bit less). The second time, I was too anonymous I barely recognised myself (and I forgot my sign in details. Too anonymous, remember?). And now attempt no. 3. Why am I not giving up on this idea? 1) I think I have a GREAT voice inside my head, dying to shout out of my seemingly outer dull self. 2) I intend to write an autobiography before I die (and if I can't get this going, I will have to think of hiring someone to write FOR me!) and 3) There is this ''blog-for-a-blog'' deal I made and I intend to honour my end of the deal.

A few things about me. I am about a quarter of a century old. Yet, I don't seem to have my multiple personalities synchronised with my physical age. I have lived in two different continents and I am liking the current one a whole lot better than the last location. I never felt like I fitted in anywhere as a person (does anyone, really?). I am good at a lot of things, but I am an expert at none. Contrary to popular belief, I like change. I will even go to the ends of the earth for change. The biggest road block between me and Greatness is myself. I love to see the world with rosy-tinted glasses. Seriously, there is no point in dwelling in the inconveniences and misfortunes and the what-ifs and the what-nots. There is only one way that time flows in this universe and that is forwards. Today I am one person, and tomorrow any entirely different and an equally confused person. Enough said for today. Let's see if I can keep this blog rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment