Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fireflies

Each day, when I wake up, the world looks a different colour than the day before. The same problem seems different. The same person seems different. The same food tastes different. The same me seems different.

Radio stations play the most awful music at night time. It doesn't help to have the autoscan feature, since most of the stations have stopped playing or it could simply be that my room does not catch radiowaves.

Two interesting poems I read today made me realise that I need a break. A break from work, family and home. I have become so self-absorbed that I can no longer think objectively. I miss certain sides of myself as new sides become more dominant. Change is good but once the dust settles, it is about getting used to a whole new reality. There really is no comfort to be found anywhere outside of yourself.

Prince of Persia was one awesome movie! Loved the stunts..

Anything to look forward to? Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment