Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

'cos I'm a gypsy

The weekend is finally here! Feels good. Music, book, outings, friends and hopefully a new arrival.. (air conditioning is a real mood booster, don't u think?!)

This season being one of the most predictable American Idol finals... two equally deserving and talented contestants.. (Go Lee!)

A disappointing T20 final for me. Can't get over it yet. But hey, everyone is equally deserving of a win.

Movies.. backup plan was great, what's next?

Getting creative this week, with making lanterns. Faraway from home, culture and traditions, I want to *try* to keep some of them going as a tribute to my beginnings and for the legacy I leave behind.

I stare at you, The Violin Box on my cupboard. Opening you would send me down a heart-felt road of emotions, that would end in disappointment. But I long to have you back in my life, for all the happiness, peace and strength you gave me in the past.

Family ties are complex and requires sacrifice and bigger thinking. But blood does run thicker than water, as they say.

Sometimes it is really the freely available things that make one feel good; like VHF waves, fresh air, sunsets, blue water, green grass...

No comments:

Post a Comment