Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 2 - You can't have it all

I am back for the second successful day of blogging (Yay!), after a long day of work (where even toilet breaks were a luxury) and a day that goes down in MY history as the day that "Hiroshima" got bombed.

A clarification on my previous post. As it was rightly pointed out by a keen observer, I have been in fact living on 3 different regions of the same continent, and not 2. And all this time I thought I crossed over to a new continent. Oh well... reality can make you live in all kinds of bubbles.

As this eventful day draws to an end, I have made several important resolutions, that will ensure my survival and sanity:
1. I shall make the effort to step put of my head and step on the concrete floors of the house I live in.
2. I shall *try* to not be affected by biological components flowing in my bloodstream AND be accountable for all my actions concerning ME, primarily. Then, secondarily, for all things concerning others.
3. I shall not take for granted the good things that surround me.
4. I shall fight myself to be just, reasonable, compassionate, radical and right.

And with that, I retire for the night to be lost in the enchanted woods with Bilbo and the dwarves in The Hobbit, while also feeling truly grateful to the people who love and empower me...


No comments:

Post a Comment