Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

One of the boys

Haven't blogged in awhile...that's how it is with me. Waxing and waning.

Finally I have got my driver's license, by an unfair advantage. Hard to go by moral rules in the real world. I am no model citizen nor do I want to pretend to be one. You only have to know the wrong people to get the right things done.

With enough luck, and provided no more parts fall out of my 4WD, I should be driving on the roads, with the rest of them crazy people. Can't.wait.

Feels like I've come a long way from 1 year ago. From the defeated and angry, pathetic nervous wreck to just being angry and more involved in life, definitely progress. Everyday is a struggle to shine through the black hole you left in me. But now I try twice as hard to shine, thanks to that.

Living pay check to pay check, not knowing where the future holds, not knowing what I am becoming feels dangerously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment