Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tick-Tock

Nowadays, 24 hours is simply NOT enough to squeeze in 6 hours of sleep (let alone 8 hours) AND do my other "important" things. To make up for this shortage of time, I give up (gladly) on tending to my families and friends, I give up on a few precious hours of sleep, I give up (gladly) on studies, I give up on eating proper food, I give up on thinking of ways to climb upwards in this life, I give up on a healthy & balanced lifestyle and I give up on invaluable ME-time.

Nevertheless, in 2 days time, I shall travel to my Home, where 24 hours is WAY too much time. Back to simpler times. A place where nothing seems to have changed since I left in 2004, a place where birds chirp in the morning, a place where the wind blows and the rustle of leaves follow shortly after, a place where all resources must be used in moderation, a place where patience is not just a virtue, but a survival skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment