Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scylla or Charybdis?

There are some days you just wake up and wonder "What the hell am I doing?" or "Where the hell am I going?"

I have not blogged in weeks. My brain has not been processing any fresh and interesting thoughts lately. Instead, it's been recycling the same old subjects, which seem to be going around inside my head in infinite loops.

On the up side of life, I have more free time these days (without distractions from kids), I have re-fuelled an old hobby, the inventor in me just converted an unusable right handed violin to a usable left handed vioin, I read and driving around town gives me immense pleasure.

On the down side, there is the same old stuff; worry, fear, doubt, discontent, disappointment.

"I should do something about it" has been my passive tagline for way too long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment