Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ground Zero

Yesterday was bright and sunny.
Today, it feels the exact opposite.
My world spirals downwards today.
It lacks the will to stand tall, amidst storms that come my way.
It is too much attuned to fluctuations in external circumstances.

Today, I agree to the same things I contradicted yesterday.
Sad it is, to have no choice but to run back to the arms that made you cry in the first place.
Fearful it is, to look back and realise there are no guardians angels watching over me.
I can only watch in helplessness, while cruel acts cannot be reasoned out with cruel people.
I failed to stand up for the ones who needed protecting.
Disappointed is what I become, when I measure the world with my scales.

Does not matter where I flee to, it follows me everywhere I go.
"Castle Walls" - T.I. ft. Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment